Voice over IP (VoIP)
At present, approximately half of all businesses around the world are using Voice over IP solutions due to VoIP’s affordability and flexibility. With the PRISM™ software suite, VoIP service providers can efficiently manage subscribers throughout their entire lifecycle from initial sign-up to ongoing billing, service, marketing and support and can create new revenue streams by rolling out additional service offerings quickly. In short, providers are assured of a fully integrated system that provides a comprehensive platform for efficient service delivery.
- Web-based customer self-service ordering functionalities
- Customer portal for managing features
- Flow through provisioning and inventory capabilities
- Support for most VoIP services including Voice over Broadband, IP-PBX and IP Centrex
With Inovaware’s PRISM™ software suite, self-registration, automated provisioning and self-management increase subscriber satisfaction because subscribers can provision themselves, select new services, upgrade services and access account information whenever they want, without the hassle of telephone calls to Customer Service Representatives.
Other benefits include:
- Ability to instantly meet and satisfy customer demand, creating a seamless online experience while selling and delivering services 24×7
- Ability to track service selection and usage, pull out reports to determine rate of success for a particular service, and better fine-tune package offerings
- Operations are greatly simplified and automated, requiring virtually no human intervention and optimizing both speed and accuracy of operations
- Less technical involvement and fewer service and support calls reduces operating costs and keeps valuable human resources focused on revenue-generating activities