PRISM™ Customer Management
Before anything else, effective customer management requires an understanding of customer lifecycle value. Understanding the value of a customer relationship over time allows you to not only address his current needs but to anticipate what he might want in the future as well. Inovaware’s PRISM™ Customer Management Software as a Service simplifies your customer management process by handling everything from a customer’s initial contact, sign up, service provisioning, managing customer data, and up-selling on additional services.
The Internet has given rise to a new generation of customers who are savvier, more demanding and more difficult to please. This new breed of customer wants to purchase new services at any time of day or night and expects those services to be activated instantaneously. They demand more control over their account information and the power to review billing or service histories around the clock. Inovaware’s PRISM™ Customer Self-Service Interface is a Web-based portal that gives customers access to their account anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Customers can purchase new services with real-time payment collection and fully-automated provisioning to your servers.
- Accept and automatically process orders at any time of day or night
- Collect payments on orders and invoices in real-time to reduce credit risk
- Enable customer self-care so customers can manage their own contact information, billing information, payment information, services, and usage
- Capture additional customer data and preferences during service ordering to drive additional customer segmentation and sales opportunities
- Strengthen your company identity through customized branding
With a single, easy-to-learn and easy-to-use interface, Inovaware’s PRISM™ Customer Management Interface streamlines the complexities of customer management and customer support. A 360-degree view of the customer allows Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to answer questions with speed and accuracy, process orders or make account adjustments in real-time. Access to accurate and up-to-date customer information allows CSRs to spend less time on service calls, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing service and support costs.
- Simplify customer care and enable CSRs to quickly and efficiently sign up new
accounts with reduced order entry errors
- Review complete accounts receivable history with all charges, credits, payments, and refunds displayed with a drill-down option for each transaction
- Control individual user access to CSR functions with automatic audit tracking
- Integrate external data sources and services into a unified user interface to provide a complete view of the customer
In the always-on Internet world of today customers expect to order services and have them available immediately. Inovaware’s PRISM™ Provisioning Engine automates the service provisioning process and enables real-time service activation and updates that keep your servers synchronized with changes to customer services. Built on an extendable framework, the Provisioning Engine includes support for many popular service platforms and can easily be configured for any unsupported target ones.
- Reduce manpower by automating the service provisioning process
- Improve customer satisfaction through quicker service activation and updates
- Manage the provisioning of even complex service packages requiring multiple provisioning steps
- Control the creation, modification, deletion, suspension, and re-activation of any service through a single unified system
The cut-throat nature of today’s business world sees the entry of new players every day. Customers are constantly bombarded with choices that make customer acquisition and retention a huge challenge. Managing customer relationships and marketing on a single platform is becoming increasingly critical to the long-term success of a business. Inovaware’s PRISM™ Marketing Engine leverages the data collected during customer interactions to give you insight to proactively market, acquire, service, and retain customers based on their personal needs and preferences.
- Capture detailed customer profiles during service ordering to drive additional sales opportunities
- Micro-target customers based on segmentation of customer profiles
- Automate marketing campaigns through single shot, multi-wave, and rule-based campaigns
- Contact customers through multiple distribution channels including email, web or postal mail
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns through customizable reports